WordPress Designer & Inbound Marketer, Creative Minds: Since 2011
Transforming Business Strategy into Meaningful Web Presence
It’s been several years since I registered my company and started working on my own. Here is what I do now:
WORDPRESS is a state-of-the-art publishing and content management platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. 23.1% of Top Million Websites in the World are built on WP. I personally work with it since 2007 when I created my first blog.
My work on every website I create includes:
- UX (user experience) draft and site architecture: menus, functionalities, etc.
- Visual concept & design execution (yes, I learnt CSS a bit, it’s not only a Photoshop thing)
- WP installation
- Choosing the WP plug-ins & widgets I will use, adapting them and usually editing their PHP files
- Creating the website content
- On-site optimisation
Here are the websites I have created on WP.
In short, the Inbound methodology turns your website visitors into customers and promoters of your business. Developed by the most innovative and influential Internet marketers in the world it sets the golden standards for the online business and promotes its best practices. The longer definition includes more popular Internet marketing terms like:
- Content creation
- Keyword campaigns
- SE Optimization
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Landing pages / Promotional micro sites
|The Inbound Certification is a comprehensive marketing course that covers the core elements of the Inbound Methodology. I got Inbound certified recently which was only a formality as I have used this methodology fоr over 7-8 years now.|